DRS Derma Roller System 540 Microneedle Micro Needle Scar Wrinkles Stretch Mark!
DRS Derma Roller System 540 help increases the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin. Stretch marks, wrinkles, scars and uneven, hyper-pigmentation skin are all due to a lack of collagen. When rolled on the skin it creates tiny punctures that signal your skin to produce collagen and elastin forming new healthy skin.
Fine lines, wrinkles, large pores & scars fade as collagen boost, plumps, smooths and resurfaces.
Cell Turnover takes roughly 21 days so you will start to see increased results over time.
The roller can be used on almost any part of the body, except the eyelids and lips.
Needle size - used for:
0.25mm(Home Use) - baldness, fine wrinkles, gray or thinning hair, help topicals penetrate, thicken epidermis
0.5mm(Clinical Use) - alopecia, deeper wrinkles, face rejuvenation
1.0mm(Medical Use) - loose elasticity, cellulite, stretch marks, skin pigmentation
1.5mm(Physician Use) - acne scars, large pores, deep wrinkles, anti-aging, chicken pock scars
2.0mm(Physician Use) - surgical scars, stretch marks, deep pitted acne
2.5mm(Physician Use) - deep scars, body lifting, severe acne
Needle Length---Max Penetration
0.25mm: 4-5 times a week
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
2.5mm: Once every two month
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller's needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
Note: Irritated skin, infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, and so on, are not fit to use
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Derma Roller products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Payment Information:We Accept PayPal We Accept Credit Card via PayPal
Shipping Information:We provide Same Day FREE SHIPPING domestically within the United States. USPS First Class (3-5 business days) & USPS First-Class International (14 days with tracking)(We do ship to APO/FPO) We reserve the right to charge additional shipping fee for reship items due to wrong shipping address provided during checkout. All orders before 8AM PST will ship out same day! Monday - Friday Ships Same Day Today!
Shipping Information:We offer a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from us. Please contact us within 30 days after receipt of the item for a return. Do not ship the item back to us without contacting us first. Return shipping is responsibility of buyer.
Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to message us. Have an amazing day!
View Product On eBay >